Woodburn is located in the French Prairie and near the Elliott Prairie regions of the state.
Woodburn is part of Marion County but is very near Clackamas County.
The cities and towns within a twenty-minute drive include:
- St. Paul
- Mt. Angel
- Scotts Mills
Other Woodburn Area Links
- North Marion County 911 Center
- Festival of Lights Parade – Salem – holiday tradition packed with lights, color and and sounds. Event includes floats, bands, classic cars, equestrian teams and more.
- Homer Davenport Days Festival – Silverton – Silverton, Oregon’s annual summer festival celebrating our favorite son, William R. Hearst turn-of-the-century Political Cartoonist Homer C. Davenport. The Festival features the International Cartoon Contest, Arts & Crafts Fair, “Davenport” Races, Music and Small-Town Family Fun.
- Mount Angel Oktoberfest – Mount Angel – annual celebration runs September 17-20.
- Alphabet House – Salem – developmental care center for children (0-6) who are developmentally delayed or medically fragile.
- Oregon School for the Deaf – Salem – elementary through high school programs for children ages 4-21.
- Salem-Keizer Public Schools – Salem – hosts pages for all Salem-Keizer schools.
- Chemeketa Community College
- Willamette University
- Barbara Roberts High School Program – Salem
- Stephens Middle School – Salem
- Whiteaker Middle School – Keizer
- Crossler Middle School – Salem
- Houck Middle School – Salem
- South Salem High School
- Silver Falls School District 4J – Silverton
- Robert Frost Elementary School
- John F. Kennedy High School – Mount Angel
- McNary High School – Keizer
- North Salem High School – Salem
- Robert Frost Elementary School – Silverton
- Schirle Elementary School – Salem
- Silver Crest School – Silverton
- North Marion School District 15 – Aurora